Illuminate Yoga will reopen for face-to-face classes on Monday Oct 11. These classes will say ‘STUDIO’ on the Illuminate Yoga booking app.
All passes and direct debit memberships will be reactivated from Mon Oct 11. If you cannot attend until Dec 1, please email email@example.com.
All teachers in the studio will meet the requirements of the NSW Public Health Order.
To ensure the safe, healthy and welcoming atmosphere Illuminate Yoga is known for, please become familiar with the following policies and procedures:
• Numbers are strictly limited. All attendance must be pre-booked to ensure social distancing measures are met.
• Sign in using QR code at entry is required.
• Doors open 10 mins before class and socialising before and after class must be kept to a minimum.
• Please try to arrive already dressed for practise to limit time in bathrooms.
• Bring your own mat or borrow one at the studio and clean it afterwards.
• Do not attend class if you are unwell. If it becomes obvious that you are unwell you will be asked to leave.
• No hands-on adjustments will be given by teachers unless you are at risk of injury.
• Hand sanitiser is available at the front desk, both bathrooms and inside the studio.
The studio will be cleaned between classes and deep cleaned weekly.
Livestream classes via Zoom will continue until Nov 30. Full studio schedule resumes from Wed Dec 1 with all teachers.
We appreciate your co-operation and kindness and look forward to welcoming you back to the studio.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.