Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand our policies before making any purchases.
- NEW STUDENT OFFER Valid once only for brand new students and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- CASUAL CLASSES Valid for use within one year of purchase.
- 5 CLASS PASS Activated on first visit and valid for activation within one year of purchase. Once active, pass has a strict 6 week expiry. No refunds, transfers or extensions available on this pass.
- 10 and 20 CLASS PASSES Activated on first visit and valid for activation within one year of purchase. Once active, pass has a strict 12 week expiry. No refunds, transfers or extensions available on this pass.
- ELEVATE PASS Unlimited classes, paid fortnightly via direct debit with no set-up or cancellation fees. Minimum 8-week commitment. Suspend any time for travel or illness after the first 8 weeks with 14 days notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum suspension period is 14 days. Suspensions and declined direct debits incur a $10 admin fee. Cancel ELEVATE anytime except during suspension periods with 14 days notice to email@example.com. When suspending or cancelling, one final payment will be direct debited and your membership will remain active for a full 14 days thereafter. Direct debits are non-refundable and non-transferable and unable to be shared. 10% off workshops, retail and trainings.
- 1 MONTH UNLIMITED Valid for one calendar month from date of first visit. No refunds, transfers or extensions available on this purchase.
- 3 MONTHS UNLIMITED Valid for three calendar months from date of first visit. No refunds (partial or full) or transfers available on this purchase. May be paused once for 2 weeks due to travel with prior notice or injury/illness with a medical certificate. All requests for suspension must be made in writing at least seven days in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GENERAL We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule and cancel classes, workshops and events without notice. Concession rates for full-time students, pensioners and other concession card holders when a valid card is presented in studio. Please email email@example.com if you are a regular student experiencing financial hardship.