STUDIO OPEN 7 DAYS.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL DUE TO CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• The Illuminate Yoga app to book your class
• Your own yoga mat or borrow one at the studio and clean it afterwards
• A hand towel
Start by downloading the Illuminate Yoga App from the App Store or Google Play.
Beginners have two options: start with our 6 Week Absolute Beginners Course or take the $49 Intro Offer for 30 Days and attend any class on the schedule. See What’s On for course start dates.
All our other classes are Open Level classes. Our teachers are skilled in teaching beginners to advanced students. Let us know if you’re pregnant, sick, injured, in recovery and any treatment you’re having so we can offer you adaptations. We will always meet you where you’re at and challenge you accordingly.
COVID SAFETY INFO:
• Numbers are strictly limited. All attendance must be pre-booked, no drop-ins.
• Bring your own mat or borrow one at the studio and clean it afterwards.
• Teachers and students who are unwell will not be permitted to practise.
• No hands-on adjustments will be given by teachers at this time unless student is at risk of injury .
• Doors open 15 mins before class and socialising before and after class must be kept to a minimum.
• Hand sanitiser is available at the front desk, both bathrooms and inside the studio.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
• Please note we are NOT located within Greenway Plaza. Arrive on time to avoid disappointment and disruption to other students, missing the class focus and safety info. Doors are locked once class starts and teachers aren’t able to leave class to let latecomers in.
• Park in Unit 1 bays or on the street. For evening classes you may park in all other bays EXCEPT Unit 3. Unit 3 bays are only available for use on Sundays.
• Special clothing is not necessary. Wear anything breathable that you can move freely in. Close fitting shorts, leggings, tee-shirts and singlets work best. Yoga is done barefoot and without socks on. Please be aware that some people like to practise in crop tops and short shorts. We have change rooms available.
• Your attention to hygiene is appreciated but please do not wear strong perfumes or aftershave.
• Bring a hand towel and a bottle of water if you like.
• Payment methods are cash, direct debit and through our app.
• No food or drink other than water is permitted inside the studio.
• We provide all equipment free of charge including yoga mats. All we ask is that you clean everything after use with the products provided.
• Phones and shoes are not permitted inside the studio. If you take your phone into the studio and it rings or beeps you will be asked to leave the class.
• All classes are mixed gender.
• We do not offer child-minding, children cannot be left unattended while you practise or be present in the studio on devices while they wait for you.
Thank you for your understanding.